Corporations Get Involved!
Support your brand while your support our programs!
Do you sell goods or services to travelers? We are looking to partner with outdoor equipment and clothing manufacturers, sporting goods and outdoor retailers, media outlets, publishers, banks, and any other interested corporation to create fundraising ideas tailored to your market and brand.
To get your company involved, email: info@InnocentEyesProject.org
What you can do to help?
- Make an annual corporate donation
- Work with us to develop an affinity retail program (We will sell your stuff!)
- Support corporate matching with your employees
- Sponsor an Innocent Eyes Project event (Climb Kilimanjaro)
- Offer an In-kind donation of gear, hotel stay, trip, flight, dinner for two, or services for us to auction
- Display our Innocent Eyes Logo and link from your website
- Promote us in an e-newsletter, tweet, blog, or on your Facebook page
What’s in it for you?
Getting your company involved will demonstrate your commitment to help make the world a better place by giving back to local communities in the developing world and helping to educate children. Need more than that? Give us some ideas how we can help promote your company or brand.
- Social Media – we will give you big hugs on all our channels
- Logo and link on our website and event promotion
- Sponsorship of our annual online Adventure Auction – banner ads
- Content about our supported programs for your website or social media sites
- Special mention in fundraising letters to private donors
In-kind donations from our donors and partners will allow us to pass 100% of public donations straight to our program partners. We are deeply grateful for those who have created a ripple through their generosity. Our largest fundraising event is our annual online Adventure Auction. Donations of new or lightly used outdoor gear, camping and climbing equipment, cameras and accessories, trips, diners, weekend getaways, or airplane tickets. You get the point! We want to have the largest online adventure travel auction ever!